– What is your name?
– Can I see your passport?
– Do you work or study?
– How do you spend your day every day?
– At what time do you wake up daily?
– How’s you day different from when you were younger?
– What would you like to change in your daily activities in the future?
– Do you stay in an apartment or a house?
– Where do you prefer to live, in an apartment or a house? Why?
– In the future, what kind of house would you like to live in?
– What do you do on your birthdays?
– How did you celebrate birthdays in your childhood?
– How is it different now from when you were a child?
– Do you like celebrating birthdays?
– Which birthdays are important in your country? Why?
Talk about a piece of clothing you got from someone, which is important to you. Please say
– What is it?
– What does it look like?
– Why is it important to you?
– What other kinds of clothes do you like to wear?
– When do you wear them?
– What do men wear to traditional functions in your country?
– Do you like to go shopping?
– Do you think people like to go shopping more often nowadays?
– Why do people enjoy shopping so much?
– Why do people like to go shopping with friends?
– Do you think men enjoy shopping as much as women do?
– Do you prefer online shopping or in-store? Why?
– Looking at the current production of clothes, do you think in the future people would recycle or reuse the clothes for various uses?
– What kind of things people do with recycled clothes?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What are you doing now?
– Who was your favorite teacher?
– Why did you like him/her the most?
– Would you like to become a teacher in the future?
– Why is that?
Talk about a gift that you gave to someone and the occasion. Please say
– What was the gift and the occasion?
– Why did you choose this gift?
– Where did you buy it?
– How did the person feel after receiving it?
– Why do people give gifts in our society?
– Why do some people like to give hand-made gifts instead of purchasing them in a store?
– What kind of educational gifts can be given to children?
– What is the significance of these gifts?
IELTS TOEFL ibt CAE PTE ENGLISH LANGUAGE MCAT ECAT BCAT CCAT GRE GMAT OET IN Karachi Lahore Islamabad Faisalabad Hyderabad Peshawar Quetta Multan Sukkur Larkana Rawalpindi
IELTS is abbreviated by INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM and has been made to measure to what extent a person can speak, write, listen and read English. It is a very interesting English course. IELTS has gained a great popularity in the last 10 years. The reason why people appear in the IELTS exam has been described as follows. The first and most important reason that people appear in the IELTS exam is to study abroad specially in English speaking countries. IELTS is a requirement of universities, colleges as well as embassies. Therefore, without it you can’t get a visa. Some students in my country can’t get an acceptable score because of their poor ability in English. The second most important reason is for applying an immigration to Australian, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom. Every candidate requires different score to apply to these countries and score requirements start from 6.0 band to 8.0 band. It is same in an immigration case, getting band is also tough for people, and some people are unable to achieve their targeted band score and get disappointed. Thirdly, IELTS is also used for a business visa, people can invest their money and do a profitable business.
We belong to Pakistan, and we are running online IELTS training centers in different cities of Pakistan such as Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Quetta, Sargodha, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Sukkur, Jhang, Sheikupura, Larkana, Gujrat, Mardan, Kasur, Rahim Yar Khan, Sahiwal, Okara. We are doing our best to provide special online IELTS session for people of Pakistan in a perfect way that they can obtain their required band and can apply abroad. We have a very up to date teaching system and materials which will definitely help students boost up their performance in the IELTS test. We have introduced a technique based method course by which they will be able to score up to 8.5 band.
IELTS preparation in Karachi
We are only teaching online on Skype because people do not have time to go to centers and study in groups with a lot of students where teachers are very busy and do not concentrate on the students, as a result of this carelessness by the teachers, students get never satisfied and get 4 to 5 band in IELTS exam. However, by online tuition you will be taught 1 on 1, and you will get full concentration that you have been never given before. Join our high authentic IELTS online training in Pakistan and get a remarkable result and fly abroad.
IELTS preparation in Karachi
At the moment we have been teaching in karachi and we have three proper institutes where IELTS, TOEFL ibt, English Language, PTE Pearson test of English, CAE Cambridge Advanced English course, CSS, GRE, GMAT, SAT, GAT, OET, MCAT, BCAT, CCAT, ECAT courses are being taught in an effective way. We have variety of timings available for students such as 12-2, 2-4, 4-6, 6-8 and 7-8.30 pm, and classes are held 4 days a week. Proper attention to given to every student in the class and a lot of practice materials are also provided.
For more information please contact PAKISTAN ONLINE INSTITUTE OF IELTS by calling on the following mobile number which is 0333-2145714.