– What is your name?
– Can I see your passport?
– Do you work or study?
– How do you spend your day every day?
– At what time do you wake up daily?
– How’s you day different from when you were younger?
– What would you like to change in your daily activities in the future?
– Do you stay in an apartment or a house?
– Where do you prefer to live, in an apartment or a house? Why?
– In the future, what kind of house would you like to live in?
– What do you do on your birthdays?
– How did you celebrate birthdays in your childhood?
– How is it different now from when you were a child?
– Do you like celebrating birthdays?
– Which birthdays are important in your country? Why?
Talk about a piece of clothing you got from someone, which is important to you. Please say
– What is it?
– What does it look like?
– Why is it important to you?
– What other kinds of clothes do you like to wear?
– When do you wear them?
– What do men wear to traditional functions in your country?
– Do you like to go shopping?
– Do you think people like to go shopping more often nowadays?
– Why do people enjoy shopping so much?
– Why do people like to go shopping with friends?
– Do you think men enjoy shopping as much as women do?
– Do you prefer online shopping or in-store? Why?
– Looking at the current production of clothes, do you think in the future people would recycle or reuse the clothes for various uses?
– What kind of things people do with recycled clothes?